anamed International, Dr. Hans-Martin Hirt, Schafweide 77, 71364 Winnenden, Germany
Tel +49 7195 910225. Email: email@example.com and
A CORDIAL INVITATION TO ATTEND A SPECIAL
Training seminar in Natural Medicine 2019
THE TRAINING WILL BE MORE IN PRACTICAL HOW TO HELP PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS,ALSO PEOPLE WITH ALBINISM.THE CONTRIBUTION OF NUTRITION IN TREATMENT IN MANY DISEASES.
DURING THE SEMINAR OUR PHILOSOPHY WILL BE YOUR FOOD SHOULD BE YOUR MEDICINE AND YOUR MEDICINE SHOULD BE YOUR FOOD
anamed (Action for Natural Medicine, see www.anamed-edition.com) in Germany invites development workers, missionaries, doctors, nurses, scientists etc. to attend our training seminar in Natural Medicine, as long as places are available.
The seminars will take place at Songea Teachers training College.
Date: From: Sunday 07th (4.00 pm) Till Sunday 14th (10.00am) April 2019
Language: English then translation in Swahili.
Venue: At Songea Teachers Training College (TTC Songea )
How to arrive to Songea
International guests: Take a flight to Dar es Salaam. Choose a flight that arrives in the morning and/or choose a connecting flight to Songea. If you must stay in Dar es Salaam overnight, we recommend you to reserve one night in the Transit Motel or FQ motel which is a 5 minute ride from the airport. It is even in walking distance from the airport. You need to book before the time though to ensure a place. See the information below for flights from Dar es Salaam to Songea. Tanzania: Participants from all over Tanzania can easily come by bus to Songea. Please consider that the journey by bus from Dar es Salaam is lengthy and you may arrive late at night in Songea. Should you travel from Mbeya (e.g. coming from Zambia) consider that the last bus leaves at 1.00pm from Mbeya to Songea taking 7 hours. Participants who are living in Songea can arrive Monday morning and leave Saturday after supper.
When you arrive at the Songea Bus station, take a taxi to the Heritage Cottage in Msamala street Songea 2.5 km from central Songea for Tsh 5,000 or 500 sh with daladala.
There are also two daily flights from Dar es Salaam by Air Tanzania and Auric Air. Take a taxi (Tsh 10,000) from Airport to the Heritage Cottage where it will be our meeting point from morning up to 04.00 P.M
During your arrival for more assistance please phone to Mrs. Mariette Korda with mobile phone number +255 787035688 and Dr. Peter Feleshi with mobile phone number +255 755 722 570 or +255 784 454 778
Please register as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or foreigners also to email@example.com
Tutors: Dr. Peter Feleshi, and Teachers Team (possibly with a representative of anamed international in Germany)
The anamed teacher team is looking forward to hear from you soon!
Note the following observations:
- Your arrival should be on Sunday afternoon (4.00 pm) so that we can start on Monday morning after breakfast. Participants arriving later than Monday morning will not be able to get a certificate.
- The certificates will be given on Saturday supper. So if you leave earlier, you will not get any certificate. This is to ensure that you got all the important knowledge! You may leave afterwards.
- The fees cover the teaching, books, posters, materials needed, food and accommodation.
- Bed sheets, towels and mosquito nets are provided.
- One of the Facilitator will make translations during the course.
Fee for the seminar:
The fee for people from African or expatriates living in Africa is 250 Euro, (or equivalent in USD or in Tanzanian Shillings). For people traveling from Europe the price is 500 Euro.
This is an all-inclusive price and includes food, accommodation, books, seeds, posters and all seminar materials. Transport costs and any insurance required remains the responsibility of the participant. If participants require more books and posters for their project, they are available for sale at a reduced price during the seminar.
Payment of the fee: The fee must be paid on arrival. No cheques can be accepted.
If you want to sponsor a participant, please pay the fee in advance. Contact us for payment.
The following are important aspects of our seminars:
- We emphasis on working at the grass-roots, encouraging and supporting local people in developing and extending the skills they already have.
- We encourage traditional healers and formal health workers such as doctors and nurses to work together. We help them to recognize the positive contribution that each makes and encourages them to work out practical ways in which they can cooperate.
- By introducing Artemisia annua anamed we want to enable healers, pastors, missionaries and health workers to become much more independent and successful in their treatment of malaria.
- After the seminar, participants will be able to treat Malaria effectively with medicinal plants, in particular with Artemisia annua anamed. Each participant will be given seeds and will be taught how to grow this delicate but extremely valuable plant. Furthermore, participants will be able to recognize at least 20 other medicinal plants, to produce different soaps, different medicinal oils and ointments, black stones for snake-bites and how to use and construct a solar oven, etc.
- It is important that all participants have a commitment both to practicing what they learn and to teaching others, for example by conducting a similar seminar in Natural Medicine themselves, at least for a weekend.
- It must be clear to all prospective participants that they receive no fees for their attendance.
- Transport costs must be covered by the participants, their employer or sponsor.
- All participants will work together in practical work and in establishing a garden. They must bring suitable clothes with them for such activities.
- Those participants who are Christians should bring their Bible. (Every day starts with a devotion, participation in that is voluntary)
- All participants should bring some plant material of five medicinal plants from their region.
For more information, please visit our web-site www.anamed.org
We are looking forward to hear from you!
With best wishes, yours sincerely,
Dr. Peter M. Feleshi
Call for registration: Peter Feleshi - Mob: +255 (0) 784 454 778 or: +255 (0)755 722 570
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org